Why doesn't anything happen when I click to redeem an offer?
You may have an ad/pop-up blocker running, or Internet security software that is preventing the click. Try disabling the ad/pop-up blocker or Internet security software, clear your browser's cache, and try again.
Why isn't the coupon working?
There are many reasons why a coupon code or offer may not be working as outlined:
- You have entered the Coupon Code incorrectly. Please check the code and re-enter it. Make sure there are not spaces before or after the coupon code.
- You are trying to apply a discount to a product not included in the coupon offer. We do our best to post all restrictions on each merchant page. Most restrictions of this type apply to specific brands.
- The coupon requires a minimum purchase which has not been met. Minimum purchase amounts apply to merchandise only, and do not apply to shipping, handling, taxes or other fees.
- The coupon is limited to a set quantity of redemptions, and the limit has already been met. For example, limited to the first 250 units sold. We do our best to post all restrictions with the coupon offer.
- The product(s) in your order are not available to coupon discounts as designated by coupon details. As example would be a coupon for “10% off everything in the New Arrivals category!” If you have merchandise in your order that is not from that category, the coupon may not work.
- The merchant may have chosen to end an offer before the expiration date (which they reserve the right to do).
- The merchant may have changed the terms of the coupon code. An example would be if the merchant has increased the minimum purchase amount, and you have not yet met that amount in your order. There are times that the merchant has altered the terms of the coupon, but we do not know that the change has occurred.
- The coupon code may have expired since the last time we verified it's accuracy. Expiration dates are sometimes unknown, and we rotate through those codes to check for their validity. We appreciate hearing from our visitors when there is a problem, so that we can keep the information as current as possible.
- You may be using a browser that does not support the coupon function on a merchant web site. This may sound odd, but we actually worked through this issue with a customer from our site. They were using a beta web browser, and were unable to redeem any coupon codes at a particular merchant's web site. When they tried the code on a different browser, everything worked just fine!
What do I do if a coupon does not work?
You have a couple of options:
- Check our site to see if we have an alternate coupon available for that merchant. If we do, enter that coupon and complete the order.
- If we do not have an alternate, complete the order only if you are willing to forego the discount.
- If we do not have an alternate code and you want a discount (if it's available), do not complete your order at this time. Discount offers can not be applied retroactively. Please allow us to do our job, and contact us so that we can research the problem. In some cases the code will have expired (see above), and we may or may not have a replacement.
- In all cases, if you come across a coupon code that does not work, please contact us so that we can research the problem and search for a new code.